Basic Research: Reaction kinetics at the gas/oxide or gas/metal/oxide interface
How to stabilize metal nanoparticles for use as chemical/electrochemical catalysts at high temperatures?
- Ex-solution Dynamics/Energetics
- Advanced Processes of Ex-solution
- Surface Sr Segregation in Perovskite Oxides
- Physical Protection by Inorganic Scaffolds
How to identify the reaction sites and pathways of composite metal/oxide nanocatalysts?
- Extremely Narrow Distribution of Size and Monodispersed Nano-Particles
- Metal@Oxide Core-shell Nano-Particles
- Ex-solution Metal Nano-Particles
- Metal-decorated Mixed Conducting Oxide Electrodes
Based on the insight into the active interface, how do you create nanostructures for high performance electrodes or catalysts?
- Nanostructure Manufacturing Processes: CELD
- Functional Ceramic/Metal Catalyst with the Encapsulated Structure